JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Saturday, May 08, 2004

My first blog post. Wow. I can't help wonder, though, will anyone actually read this? I suppose it doesn't matter. I'll write for me. It'll be a break from my professional writing, which I have to ensure is devoid of typos, misspellings, and meaningless phrases. Here, I can post all the meaningless phrases I want. Whoo-hoo!

All rightie, then. I'm off to see how this blog posting thing works. Stay tuned for other rants and ramblings. Complete with meaningless phrases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home