JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Friday, May 02, 2008

myspace, anyone?

So I'm probably one of the only musicians in the nation that does not yet have a Myspace page. Apparently that will change in the near future as I volunteered to create one for a band I play with (so it won't actually be my page, I guess...more like our page). We're making plans to take some recent pictures and come up with a few recorded songs to add to the site. I'll keep you updated on any progress!

UPDATE: jazzchocolat MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/jazzchololat

On a different musical note, my 2 year old is becoming an expert at singing and banging out rhythms to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She has just started singing pitches and is singing the right ones most of the time, and she can wail out the rhythm on the table with her bare hands or on the floor tom in our living room with her little drumsticks. It's pretty cute! Perhaps she will be a percussionist...oh help us!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There

R u interested in doing interviews with UK jazz artists for your blog?

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if so drop us an email on doughall@pprpublicity.com

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home