JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Saturday, December 29, 2007

last post of 2007

I have to admit I haven't been listening to much jazz lately. I usually get the most listening time in when I'm driving, and now that my playing schedule is pretty minimal (once a week mostly) my driving time is also limited. I did get a Yellowjackets fix in over the holiday, as Kevin bought me Peace Round, the YJ's Christmas CD, for my birthday. Good stuff.

Wish I had more to say here. But hey, it's a post, right? Can't say I've been neglecting this blog entirely. More when it happens...happy new year, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home