JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

our "prodigy"

That title is totally a joke. I worked in a music store for several years and met many parents who swore their offspring was some sort of prodigal child. Heard a lot of, "But she's so talented...why can't my 2 year old play tenor sax?"

So I doubt Miss M is a prodigy...but she's awfully cute now that she can play the rhythm to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on floor tom. Check it out!

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i67/cahart/?action=view&current=2008-04-14_twinkle_drum_384.flv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home