JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

jazz(less) news

Just wanted to provide a quick update on "stuff."

Gigs are slow, so there isn't much to report on that front.

However, I did recently have my interview with Nicholas Payton published in Windplayer Magazine. Windplayer's website (www.windplayer.com) doesn't provide content from the magazine, so you'll have to actually look for a physical copy on the shelves.

And for those of you who love to read blogs, I thought I'd mention that I'm considering starting a new blog on the trials and tribulations of parenthood. This is probably a crazy thought as I don't seem to have time to update *this* blog regularly--nonetheless, I'm gonna give it a shot. More details as they become available will be posted here.

Hope everyone's having a good summer. Happy 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home