JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Monday, May 17, 2004

I feel better.

Got a lot done today. Whereas last week my time was monopolized by household and yard chores (some were admittedly frivolous, but others were indeed time-sensitive) today I managed to cross off everything on my to-do list. Today's to-do list, anyway. Tomorrow will be another story!

I don't really have much to share today, since I made myself sit at my desk all day and crank out copy, do research, catch up on email, etc. So I'll spare any readers I may have the dull details. Is there no happy medium, where I can be productive and entertaining at the same time? Must I be a slacker to provide glorious insight to my own little world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home