JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Panache this week

I'd love to ramble a bit about how icky the weather is (freezing rain & expecting snow later) and about various thoughts in general, but there's work to be done and I'd better get to it.

Did want to post some gigs, though.

At Panache in January I'll be playing with:

Jan 6 - Dave Hoffman, Jamie Jenkins
Jan 13 - Trefan Owen, Jamie
Jan 20 - Larry Harms, Jamie
Jan 17 - Kevin Hart, Mike Nellas

Music is from 7.30-10:00. And we're going to be better about starting on time this year.

Also on Friday this week the Fulton Street Gang is back at the Pere Marquette from 5.00 - 7:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home