JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Thursday, March 17, 2005

someday my prints will come

Actually, they already have. Picked up prints of my digital photos from 'Baga the other day. As always, the power of the lens has captured a number of once-in-a-lifetime events.

Speaking of 'Baga, for another take on the weekend, check out fellow alumni/sax chick Meghan Rutledge's blog. Great review (better than mine). And she's got pics on the way, too, so be sure to check back.

And just one more quick bit of news...Kevin is on his way to posting his new website. There's just a temporary page up now, but very soon this space will contain all sorts of exciting info about my talented husband and his musical endeavors, including his soon-to-be-released CD, "The Road to Everywhere." Once the site is completely functional I'll post it in my links section. Until then, check out the temp site for a brief bio.

Thanks for checking in. Hope to see you out and about this weekend! See previous post for gig schedule....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home