JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

dolphin dizzle

This is so great I just have to share it right away. A friend just tipped me off to this super fun link: www.gizoogle.com. Go to this page and type in any URL...you'll be transported to the page of your choice, only it'll be translated into ghetto speak. This is hilarious! Warning...you could spend all day laughing.

I just fixed the link above...I accidentally typed in the wrong URL before. Do try this site!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home