JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Thursday, July 14, 2005

well you needn't

Just a bit of news here: for anyone who hasn't yet heard, Kevin's new cd is FINISHED. That is, he's got the actual cd in hand and online, and he's ready to share it. There's lots of great music on this recording, including many original tunes and just for fun, a couple of jazzy 80s tunes (ah, nostalgia). Check out sound clips on Kevin's website. If you want to actually watch/listen to the band, check out the video clips section. Some cool stuff here.


More as it happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dug said...

Hey Cassie,

Yeah, things are mediocre here. I don't love my job/it's not enough money. I don't love the st. louis jazz (yet)/there's not enough of it. And the bands I joined aren't really practicing all that much.

I move into my apartment Aug 1, and hopefully I will be starting a new job around that time (I have a good lead).

Tell Kevin congrats on the cd. Listened to samples, will buy soon.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home