JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Friday, September 09, 2005

do you know what it means to miss orleans?

Just got a note from a friend about the New Orleans Musician's Relief Fund & thought I'd share it here. If you'd like to learn more about how to help displaced musicians from this region, check out this link.

Also, a list of musicians who have been accounted for can be viewed here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

WWOZ needs listener help to rebuild. Please tell your friends and colleagues around the country who love jazz to support the station. You can listen to "WWOZ in Exile" online and you can read blog messages from their GM.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home