JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Sunday, October 02, 2005

quick note (no song title today)

Thanks to the crazies out in cyberworld that post meaningless advertisements in the comment section, I've had to implement Blogger's verification system. If you decide to comment you'll have to prove you are a real, live person by first typing in the letter/number combination shown. Please don't let this minor adjustment deter you from commenting...it only takes a second to complete the process.

I've got news but no time to share right now...I'll try to post later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home