JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Had some free time today and I was doing a bit of web surfing. Got curious about the whole blogging concept. Where did it come from? Why is it so popular? Here's an interesting article I found about the history of blogging. Read it if you're interest has been piqued.

Also I found a jazz site that's pretty informative: All About Jazz. There are tons of interviews, columns for musicians and jazz fans alike, and a discussion board. Lots good stuff here. You can even look up musians birthdays--I discovered that David Baker, Hank Crawford, and Frank Zappa share mine--December 21.

Anyway. It's a cool site.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home