JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

time busters

As if my eyes aren't buggy enough from staring at a computer screen all day, I'm sure I've made them worse by watching 4 straight hours of Gilmore Girls episodes. (Got season2 DVD for Xmas and I'm indulging myself.) And now I'm on the computer again WHILE watching GG.

Sometimes, a girl just has to chill. And tonight's my night.

The rest of the week is filled with meetings and such. I'll have to think when I attend those. And gigs. I'll probably have to think a little then, too.

Speaking of which:

Thursday @ Panache w/ Trefan Owen (guitar) and Jamie Jenkins (bass), 7.30-10.00 pm

Friday @ the Pere Marquetter w/ the Fulton Street Gand, 5.30-7.00 pm

Saturday @ the Rhythm Kitchen w/ the Swing Daddies, 7.30-10.30 pm

Hope to see some folks out.

Gotta get back to Episode 11!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home