JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I'm gung-ho today. Two posts in 1 day.

Just thought I ought to mention a few music friends because August seems to be the week of birthdays! So, here's the list:

Happy slightly belated birthday, Larry Harms! (8/9)

And happy birthday to Sam Crain! Read his other b-day wishes on his guestbook. (8/10)

And very happy (early) birthday to Dave Hoffman! (8/16)

My Dad's is also coming up on 8/19...he's not a musician but one of the best music supporters (as opposed to athletic supporters) ever...at least he has always supported his kids. Thanks, Dad! (and happy birthday)

Hope I got these dates right--I'm not looking at my calendar right now. :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home