JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Thought I'd post the gigs o' the week before I forget. I'm also trying to remember to provide links with directions/bio information in case any of you dedicated readers want to learn more. Come out if you can!


Thursday @ Panache with Dave Hoffman (piano/trumpet) and Randy Emert (bass)
7:30 - 10:00 pm

Friday @ The Hotel Pere Marquette with the Fulton Street Gang
5:00 - 7:30 pm

And Kevin's group is at Fat Jack's this Wednesday
7:00 - 10:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home