JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Happy Wednesday, everyone.

Before these gigs pass us by, I'd better post them here:

Thursday, August 19 @ on the Peoria Riverfront (CEFCU Stage)
The Swing Daddies
7:30 - 9:30 pm

I do believe this is Andy's very last gig in town before he leaves for Guatemala. That's reason enough to come out, no?

And subbing for me at Panache the same night:

Larry Harms (sax) and Stephen Anderson (piano)
7:30 - 10:00 pm

I'll be taking weekend gigs off due to a very special 50th Anniversary Celebration: congratulations, my dear in-laws! But you can hear Dave Hoffman with the Fulton Street Gang on Friday night at the Hotel Pere Marquette (5:00 - 7:30 pm).

Oh, and since I'm now plugging the AAJ site, check out what blogger Bret Primack has to say about politics and jazz. There's some interesting stuff here.

See everyone real soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home