JazzWriter

I'm a freelance writer by day and a working jazz musician by night, and often I am able to combine my two lines of work. This blog is for posting gigs & various rants about music and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Illinois, United States
View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Ah, I finally figured out how to work the image feature. Tried the other day and for some reason it didn't take. Here's a pic of the Fulton Street gang (my posting experiment):




It's a huge one, isn't it?? (the picture that is) I think I stretched it out a bit trying to decrease the size. Oh well. You get the picture. That's me, in the middle. (The only chick in da band, as usual!)

Gig schedule for the week is as follows:

Thursday, September 16 @ Panache
w/ Billy Cook (guitar), Jim Kelton (bass), Bill Duncan (drums)
7:30 - 10:00 pm

Friday, Sept. 17 @ The Hotel Pere Marquette
w/ the Fulton Street Gang (see pic above!)
5:00 - 7:30 pm

Saturday, Sept. 18 @ the CEFCU Stage (Peoria Riverfront)
w/ the Swing Daddies, special guest Sam Crain

Sunday, Sept. 19 @ the Shoppes at Grand Prairie
w/ the Swing Daddies, special guest TBA

For some reason the rest of my post disappeared. No bother. I didn't say much, anywho.

Hope to see some of you out this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home